The Magnetic Resonance Lab is located within the Neuroimaging Brain Core Facility of the Malopolska Centre of Biotechnology at the Jagiellonian University.
Siemens Skyra 3T Scanner
- 20-channel head/neck coil with 20 integrated pre-amplifiers.
- 32-channel head coil with 32 integrated preamplifiers.
- 64-channel head/neck coil with 64 integrated pre-amplifiers.
- Spine matrix coil for high resolution imaging of the whole spine.
- Set of flex coils in different sizes allowing examination of different body parts.
Stimulation and response recording systems:
- Monitor is 32" HD LCD display fully compatible with MR scanner. (NordicNeuroLab)
- Visual stimulation googles for fMRI with the EyeTracking camera (NordicNeuroLab)
- Siemens headphones providing noise levels reduction and better sound reception.
- Audio system - headphones designed specifically for fMRI (NordicNeuroLab)
- Audio system - EarPlug specially designed for experiments conducted with the restrictive space requirements inside the head coils. (NordicNeuroLab)
- Tactile Stimulator (Neuro Device)
- ResponseGrip - two grips (one for each hand) with two response buttons for thumb and index finger (NordicNeuroLab)
- FOBRS Response pads designed to read 10 finger responses (Psychology Software Tools, Inc)
- The 16 channel system for measuring physiological responses compatible with MR scanner (BrainAmp ExG MR), with Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) MR sensor, myographic sensors and 3D Acceleration Sensor MR to capture movements in 3 dimensions (Brain Products)
- structural MRI
- functional MRI
- diffusion tensor imaging (DTI)
- proton spectroscopy
See photos from scanner installation